You are awesome?
Great, we’re looking for you!
Culture is integral to awesomeness. We would love to hear from you if you share our values.
Internship – Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (f/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany, Department: Finance
You want to take responsibility and help to build up an innovative FinTech? You like to work data-driven and in a structured fashion? You are no stranger to credit risk management? Then apply now for an Internship – Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst (m/f/d) at Myos!
We are Myos – a well funded and growing FinTech founded in 2017 in Berlin by a team of experienced entrepreneurs. We are building the first global product-based trade finance firm in a $ 3 trillion market. With our unique and disruptive risk model we are breaking new ground: We leverage the transparency and availability of data on e-commerce platforms, such as Amazon, to capture the future sales potential of trading products as the basis for financing decisions. Thus, we enable traders worldwide to grow fully digitally and flexibly.
- Develop new risk models, and maintain or enhance existing models used for credit risk assessment
- Take part in prototyping, performance testing and backtesting models
- Liaise with risk managers, developers and sales managers to provide guidance on models, implementation, and associated risks
- Develop and maintain a high standard of credit risk analysis and reporting
What we expect
- A Bachelor in Mathematics, Finance or related Quantitative discipline
- You like to work in a structured fashion and are well organized
- You learn fast and have an eye for details
- Good communication skills, ability to articulate complex problems and solutions to all audiences
- You speak English fluently
- Excel and VBA is second nature to you
- Command of Python/ R is not a must but a very nice to have
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a FinTech company in the hyper-growth phase
- The chance of an exciting career in a performance-driven corporate culture – develop together with the company!
- Access to the best and latest technologies
- A varied and challenging work with plenty of room for initiative, independence, responsibility and flexible working hours
- Experienced management team from whom you can learn a lot
- A collegial, passionate and highly qualified team that makes pragmatic and quick decisions
- Attractive compensation and lots of fun
- Regular team events and exciting training options
Interested? Then apply now here or send your application documents to email@example.com!