You are awesome?
Great, we’re looking for you!
Culture is integral to awesomeness. We would love to hear from you if you share our values.
Quantitative Analyst (f/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany, Department: Finance
You want to take responsibility and help to build up an innovative FinTech? You like to work data-driven and in a structured fashion? R is not just a letter to you? Then apply now as Quantitative Analyst at Myos!
We are Myos – a well funded and growing FinTech founded in 2017 in Berlin by a team of experienced entrepreneurs. We are building the first global product-based trade finance firm in a $ 3 trillion market. With our unique and disruptive risk model we are breaking new ground: We leverage the transparency and availability of data on e-commerce platforms, such as Amazon, to capture the future sales potential of trading products as the basis for financing decisions. Thus, we enable traders worldwide to grow fully digitally and flexibly.
- You help us make business and financial decisions based on quantitative analysis
- You develop and maintain models for different applications, such as credit risk management or liquidity monitoring
- You use statistical methods to prepare financial and other data for descriptive and prescriptive modeling
- With smart analysis, you are driving forward the further development of our product offering
- You actively support the ongoing improvement and further development of our systems and processes, especially in risk management
What we expect
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in business intelligence, data science, risk management, financial analysis or similar fields
- You have a very good degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant fields of study
- You have excellent knowledge of R, Python or similar languages
- You like to work structured and are well organized
- You learn fast and have an eye for details
- You are fluent English
- Experience in finance and/or eCommerce is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the structure of a FinTech company (almost) from the very beginning
- The chance of an exciting career in a performance-driven corporate culture – develop together with the company
- Access to the best and latest technologies
- A varied and challenging job with plenty of room for initiative, independence, responsibility and flexible working hours
- Experienced serial founders as superiors, from whom you can learn a lot
- A collegial, passionate and highly qualified team that makes pragmatic and quick decisions
- An attractive salary package and lots of fun
- Regular team events and exciting training options
Interested? Then apply now here or send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org!