You are awesome?
Great, we’re looking for you!
Culture is integral to awesomeness. We would love to hear from you if you share our values.
Working Student Sales Development (f/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany, Department: Sales
As a Working Student Sales Development Representative, you help us expand our customer footprint.
- You identify suitable eCommerce companies as potential B2B customers;
- You take over the initial contact of possible customers and introduce our product;
- You arrange meetings with clients for our account executives
- You develop and optimize our business development and sales strategies;
- You use your customer understanding to influence marketing and product decisions;
- You are responsible for maintaining the lead database
- You prepare and participate in events and fairs.
What we expect:
- Structured, goal-oriented and autonomous work with a lot of commitment and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical, communicative and social skills;
- Very high self-motivation and ankle-biter mentality;
- Excellent German and English skills – spoken and written;
- First relevant practical experience in a challenging work environment in a startup – ideally, in an eCommerce related company;
- Above average results during your studies or your education.